Lovely 4 bedroom, 3 full bath, 3 level all brick home on the DC side of Takoma Park. The home has been in the same family since it was new. The home sits on a large lot with off street parking in the rear. Located on a very quiet street, yet it is just a few blocks away from many amenities. 1 block from downtown Takoma, 4 blocks to the metro, 3 blocks to eateries such as Bus Boys & Poets, and Starbucks, 7 blocks to Takoma Rec CenterÂpool / tennis / dog park, and approx. a 5 minute drive to Silver Spring Center City. The lower level has a bedroom, full bath, open living area, and separate entrance that can easily be converted into a separate unit. 2 of the top level bedrooms have been converted into 1 large master suite. The partition wall can easily be reinstalled if desired. Showings are by appointment Sunday through Thursday between 10:00 am - 7:00 pm. Friday between 10am - 5:30 pm. Buyersâ agents are welcome.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,832 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Stove
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Chain Link, Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Back Yard. Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price