Outdoor lovers paradise! This custom craftsman style home offers home buyers the elusive modern style home on an oversized 17,000sf lot that features a fully fenced back yard, huge screened porch, multiple patios, two outdoor fireplaces, playhouse, and much more. The inside is equally impressive with an open and functional floor plan ideal for today's lifestyle. Large kitchen with adjacent dining room and impressive size family room, main level bedroom, bonus room/office with french doors, and easy access to the first of two screened in porches. Upstairs you'll find a primary suite with it's own screened porch, luxury bathroom featuring a clawfoot tub, and custom fitted closet. Walk out fully finished basement with tons of light and space. All of this located in highly desirable Arlington school district with easy access to DC, parks, and metro.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,171 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Office
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Cook Top Range, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Built-Ins, Curved Stair, Skylight, Sprinkler System, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Metal, Shingle
- Full, Rear
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price