MOTIVATED seller, BRING OFFER! ! Offering such great finished square footage and features at this price point, it even has 910 unfinished sf in the basement (with an extra toilet room waiting to be revived!). From hardwood floors throughout both levels to the commanding rare American chestnut staircase, from the window-filled sunroom (with main level washer/dryer hookups) to the lovely formal dining room, this house feels like a welcoming home. The oversized front porch has room for a full table & chairs set and the rear yard is level with ample paved off street parking (and a ramp leading to the sunroom off the kitchen). Features includeâkitchen island, excess cabinet space, breakfast bar, ceiling fans throughout (even in upstairs hallway), brick wood burning fireplace w/ mantle, replacement windows, cedar closet, large bedrooms and oversized full bath, newer hot water heater, room in the electrical panel box (itâs been updated), great pantry space in basement under sunroom, basement access from kitchen and rear yard, partially fenced yard, pull down attic steps to spacious floored attic.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
1,600 sq. ft
Warren County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Other, Space Heater.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Ramp - Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard. Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price