Meticulously maintained 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home in quiet cul de sac in Crest Ridge Estates. This lovely private 1/2 acre lot provides open space for entertaining and mature trees for privacy. Enjoy nature from the deck with a plethora of Virginia birdlife. This former model home has 9ft ceilings and an abundance of natural light on every level. Enter the foyer to gleaming wood floors a view to the fabulous family room. Dining room, living room, study/playroom/office, gourmet kitchen, laundry room, access to private deck round out the main level. Upstairs there are 4 very spacious bedrooms: Primary bedroom has large walk in closet, ensuite bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower. Bedrooms 2-4 have beautiful natural light and great closet space. The lower level offers a whole level of living: rec room, entertainment area, storage, walk out to the back yard, spacious bedroom (perfect for guests) and full bath. This lovely home is located within a convenient location from shops, grocery and more as. Also a prime location for commuters, come tour your new home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Transitional
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
6,322 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Cook Top Range
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished
- Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Curved Stair, Wainscoting, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Pool Mem Avail, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price